janvier 21, 2012

† Because Roses are sad flowers †

Sometimes, I wish I was a simple rose.
Keeping thousand crimson petals quietly, shining for a time and then fall asleep.

people will just think that it's normal for a rose to die so fast;
there are just here to stay beautiful and bring compagny to lonely hearts.
Because Roses are sad flowers,
Only them can understand the human beings,
searching someone, who will never get hurt by their thorns.

That's why the day, when a lonely heart find his rose,
this one bloom beautifully a couple of days before falling apart in a night.
Because Roses are sad flowers,
too passionate to see the time brings death to her,
waiting a sigh which allowed them to gently fade away,
They are afraid that one day, people will don't like them anymore.All they wish is to be a memory.

The only reason for them to stay, is to bring to someone a smile.That's why we say that it's normal for a rose to die so fast,
and even if I reborn the same,
people will just think that I'm another rose.
Because Roses are sad flowers...


C'est la première fois que j'écris un poème en anglais.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire