Cras numquam scire (tomorrow is never to know)
| The moon speaks faintly in a voice audible to no one. The repeating rising and falling of the tides are the scene of the moon's vanishing memory. | |
| The stars record arcanely in a script decipherable to no one. From the swirls of infinite words, billions of books are born. | |
| To me, the sky is too vast, and time is too swift. Without knowing anything, I'm gathering words in vain, which only end up rotting in the earth. | |
| Yet still, I will clamor. Not even knowing why, I raise my voice. May my echo continue up into the celestial space. Then, a new sun will eventually rise as well. | |
| The moon speaks faintly in a voice audible to no one. The repeating rising and falling of the tides are the scene of the moon's vanishing memory. | |
| The stars record arcanely in a script decipherable to no one. From the swirls of infinite words, billions of books are born. | |
| To me, the sky is too vast, and time is too swift. Without knowing anything, I'm gathering words in vain, which only end up rotting in the earth. | |
| Yet still, I will clamor. Not even knowing why, I raise my voice. May my echo continue up into the celestial space. Then, a new sun will eventually rise as well. | |
| The despicable darkness answered me, saying that no one has ever seen the future. I reach my hands into the empty sky, and grasp the cold wind. | |
| Oh, despair, blow through me! All dreams and agonies will become the past. In the faint twilight above the snoozing earth, I walk forward towards the tomorrow that's not yet visible. |
La voix de Yucca...
Oh, merci pour les paroles de cette chanson. Je la trouve juste sublime.
RépondreSupprimer