février 04, 2016

It’s been ages since I last posted here!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year 2016.
Now that my family lives in LA since already a year I thought it would be a good opportunity to jump on the « two-language-blog » bandwagon and push me to write more in English. At first, I wanted to keep my blog « French only written » because I still think today that my feelings and thoughts are much better depicted when I put French words on it and... I'm lazy. So maybe from time to time there will be posts not translated into English.  
Also, my English is not perfect, I always mix up English-English and American-English words, make grammar mistakes and so on... So please be indulgent and don't hesitate to point me where I made mistakes!

I will change my URL soon and post the new link on my TUMBLR and Twitter. I need a fresh new start for my blog and it’s been a while since I thought about it.

A lot of things happened in 2015 and I will ramble about it in a later post. For the meantime since I still have a bunch of those 2015 posts to update here I will post them during the following months with probably a « Throwback 2015 » or "Catch up 2015" tag added in titles.   

This place missed me so much, I'm happy to be able to post here again. 
See you guys next time!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire